Sunday 18 September 2011

insurance needs to live a better life

At first my life is concerned, I think that my life had to change not only stagnant, then I asked the person who masters in education from the beginning teachers, businesses, and the other is different from other careers who are always successful. I was inspired a long life and understand the people whose lives are successful, it turns out the insurance is one of the best choices.
This lasted for 6 weeks. Finally on Thursday I met with Kusno at his house and he smiled and said, "Sir, the value of my stock will go up. I will immediately sell it for a while longer. Meet me Monday! "

Relieved, I returned to the office. I felt he had sold policies with a value large enough.

Monday arrived, I immediately see him. I arrived at his house, but I was very surprised, Kusno lying in a coffin. He's dead!

Apparently on Friday, he worked full. Instrinya hospital Saturday morning and tried to call the doctor. When the doctor arrived at his house, too late, the situation is severe enough Kusno. Constriction occurs in the lungs. Kusno died Saturday morning. Kusno saw lying in the coffin, I understand the meaning of the insurance. Repeatedly I said, I've failed, I failed, I have failed.

A few weeks after the funeral, the widow Kusno started selling the house she shared with her children. Without income from their husbands, they are not able to meet all the needs of life who dies. Two boys entrusted to his brother, while his wife lived outside of town with his sister along with three daughters.

No one could replace insurance. That's why insurance is like an obsession for me. Insurance is like faith to me. Whoever I meet, I will definitely ask to have this wonderful product. I thank God, because He has created me as an Insurance Agent.

Insurance benefits can not be felt so we "buy" it. Differences with food, drinks or cigarettes though. Once buy food, eating, delicious ... kerasa direct Nyuus Mak. If we could see the future or that will happen, can know when we entered the hospital, when we crash and know when we will die, maybe not sold by insurance agents but are sold freely in shopping malls and people will be lining up in droves buy it. "Duh tomorrow like they're taking by deh I got dengue fever 10 days, yuk anterin I buy insurance on the Mall there" or "Mr. Wit, buy insurance where delicious huh? ya i want to die tomorrow, would love my wife inheritance for children ". Remember, Regret always comes too late.

The principle that insurance is the transfer of the risk of events associated with our soul, not yet firmly entrenched. We are willing to pay Rp 15 thousand dollars for a car park for hours at Mangga Dua in the hope of our cars safely, is in a location less likely to be stolen than the parked near Kebon Kacang. Willing to pay dues to pay for complex security guard in charge of securing our homes. But why for health and life itself not Ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment